Wednesday, October 25, 2023

DAY "25" OF THE HAUNTING

 

Photo by Paolo Conversano on Unsplash

You Can't Hide

I've found your abode. It didn't take long. Your heavenly scent was easily followed.

A lovely Victorian. I was shocked it was hidden so deep in the woods. Please come out, my dear. The night is so beautiful. The moon is high, and my hunger for you grows.

Don't fear. I could never hurt you. You'll be a queen. You'll sit at my right hand and be mother to our young whelps.

We met by chance, but our coupling is blessed. Please, dear heart, come to the door. Don't make me huff and puff and blow your lovely house down!

***

100 Words

Yolanda Renee © 2023

***

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Did you expect it this time?

A drabble instead of a rhyme?

I'm full of surprises

I've lots of disguises

You'll see I've even more

I'll even the score

just me and my

ravens, forevermore.

***


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am loving this series. Thank you oh queen of screams.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Yolanda - I'm with you and the ravens ... I just hope I'm safe here! I enjoyed the drabble ... Cheers Hilary

Yolanda Renée said...

Sue, the big bad werewolf came to call. LOL

Hilary, love the ravens!