Sunday, October 1, 2023

DAY "1" OF THE HAUNTING

 LOOK AT WHAT'S COMING

Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

ITS HALLOWEEN

It's that time of the year

 the day I hold most dear

only thirty days until

 monsters can fulfill

their delicious wishes

 ghosts, goblins, and witches

all terrors of the night

will delight in taking flight

a haunting is due

and all just for you

this special day

when evil makes hay

it's Halloween, of course

and I'm your primary source

the mask won't hide you.

not when I'm about

evil has its way

of bringing the bane about

our blight is everywhere

and misery always follows

you can't hide from

the devil

he will always find you!!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

***

Yolanda Renée © 2023

JOIN US ON OCTOBER 18 – 20

FOR ALL YOUR

HALLOWEEN FUN



5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I foresee some delectable shivers ahead.

Yolanda Renée said...

I look forward to each and every one! :)

Denise Covey said...


Awesome poem, Renee. I'm looking forward to our October-spookfest!

Yolanda Renée said...

Me too! Thanks, Denise!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Yoldanda - been awol ... but I'm about to read through all your days of hauntings ... cheers (can I say that) or is it frites ... Hilary