See you all on the other side!
- Yolanda Renée
- Murder, Madness & Love Book 1
- Memories of Murder Book 2
- Murder & Obsession Book 3
- The Snowman Book 4
- Murder, Just Because Book 5
- A Passion for Murder
- For Opal: My Book of Poetry
- Love & Revenge: Tales of Murder & Romance
- When Zombies Attack
- Tick Tock
- Murder Blog
- W...E...P: Write...Edit...Publish
- A to Z Dedicated to Margaret Mitchell
- 5 Star Series from Readers' Favorite
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Congratulations to the founder
For making the Writer’s Digest 19th Annual 101 Best Websites for Writers!
QUESTION OF THE MONTH!
What is one valuable lesson you've learned since you started writing?
I’ve learned that laughter is an antidote for a bad review! See the humor in their words, and you’ll see the hilarity in your own.
I’ll be taking a break for a while. I need to regroup, redesign, revitalize.
© 2017 Yolanda Renée
I hope you’re all enjoying your summer/winter depending on the hemisphere you're in, and that all your writing goals are being met!
Be sure to say hello to all the awesome co-hosts Tamara Narayan, Pat Hatt, Patricia Lynne, Juneta Key, and Doreen McGettigan!
Have you visited the Insecure Writer’s Support Group Website yet?
Remember the IWSG is on Twitter too - @TheIWSG and the hashtag is #IWSG
Are you taking a break this summer/winter?
From writing, blogging, or just to enjoy the season?