Wednesday, October 12, 2022

"Highway to Hell"

 

The 9th song for your

Halloween Party Playlist:


"Highway to Hell" by AC/DC

https://youtu.be/l482T0yNkeo

Photo by Jr Korpa on Unsplash


"Highway to Hell"

 

Soon you'll be on that frightful road to perdition. It's all planned as a new hellish exhibition.

A nasty surprise just for you. Are you ready to experience what's due?

Don't let me spoil the fun. Believe me, this fate you can't outrun.

If I share each shock, you'll look forward, and I want you to continually be checking behind. Each step is clearly defined.

Will our souls ever unite? Never! But I'll be there to witness my desires delight.

At midnight, on Halloween for eternity, you'll pay. A flesh-only demon buffet while I dance and celebrate your horrible fate!

                                                 The End of this tragic story...

100 Words

Yolanda Renee © 2022

***

Halloween Party PlayList

"Bad Moon Rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

"Black Magic Woman" by Santana

"Man-Eater" by Hall & Oates

"Hungry Like A Wolf" by Duran Duran

"Monster Mash" by Bobby Pickett

"Welcome to my Nightmare" by Alice Cooper

"Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult

"I Put A Spell On You" by Annie Lennox

"Highway to Hell" by AC/DC



WEP October Challenge

THRILLER






8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I have enjoyed these posts - and their sound track. Many thanks.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I will pass on the buffet!

Debbie D. said...

Deliciously dire fate! And another favourite song. ☺

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Renee - love these snippets you're offering us ... just so glad they're only words: well I sure hope so!! ... but the music is just great ... I'll be along - cheers Hilary

Yolanda Renée said...

You're welcome, just wish I were really having a huge Halloween party where they'd all be played. :)

Yolanda Renée said...

I don't blame you. Hi, Alex!

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks, Debbie!

Yolanda Renée said...

It's all only words. Thanks, Hilary!