Monday, March 6, 2017

NATURE'S ARTISTRY





Yolanda Renee © 2017


From
a palate like no other
the Artist creates
beauty without description.

*****





Introducing:
the cover of the Snowman



 is organizing the Blog Tour for


Please go HERE to sign up /
or leave a comment with your email address.

I'd love to send you a review copy or do a guest post or interview!

Thank you, in advance!



Excerpt:

Her face froze in a silent scream. The glass dropped from her hand, and red wine stained the virgin snow. Shattered into small chunks, the angel statues dripped blood.
         Several spotlights glowed red.
         Three grotesquely staged female torsos were draped across the frozen creek. Their heads hung from the ornate bridge, tied in place by their hair. A red stream trailed from each body. Their grisly end caught in deaths final scream.
          Gigi reeled backward. He eyes widened as she read the crude message: Welcome Home, My Love.

*****



10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photo, Yolanda. Looking forward to your tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image.

    Mason will do an excellent job with your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taken to heart and out comes the art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what I call God's airbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chilling cover! And what an excerpt!! I've signed up for you tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, that sounds terrifying. It certainly grabs your attention which a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already told you I love the chilling cover. I'm glad to help out on your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cover! I'm going to sign up now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that image and the cover certainly give different feelings. The cover is fantastic! I signed up for the tour.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!