Friday, January 30, 2015

A PLAN FOR 2015




This year I'm setting a passel of goals:

  Writing:   
                 Finish The Night Prowler
                 Finish The Mausoleum
                 Enter all 4 WOW Flash Fiction Challenges                                                           

  Health:  Exercise daily.
                 Lose the extra weight.
                 Eat healthier.

That's why I'm joining Mari L McCarthy's
on February 1st.
      
       And finally I want to go to Alaska, just because!


Have you set your goals for the year?
Join in on the fun here!




Subscribe to DEFENDING THE PEN by Email

10 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Much fun to you in hitting your goals.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good luck with the weight control journaling.

Cathrina Constantine said...

I want to go to Alaska Too!!! I set the weight goal every year, ummm....I'll try harder this year.

Stephen Tremp said...

Best wishes with the 28 day challenge. I put on quite a few pounds over the holidays and am back at the gym these days. Lost five pounds already.

Pat Hatt said...

Hope you hit every single goal. Just have to start and then keep at it

klahanie said...

Hey Yolanda,

Positive goals combined with embracing healthy resources. You will realise I wonderful outcome. Penny has told me this.

I've heard that "Gnome", Alaska is a magical place!

Have a nice weekend, my kind friend.

Gary :)

Misha Gerrick said...

You've got some awesome goals for this year! Go get'em! ;-)

Beth said...

I'm thinking about my goals for this year.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with finishing the Night Prowler!
And I hope you get to Alaska - although I would prefer somewhere warmer myself ;)

Susan Kane said...

Alaska has some beautiful documentaries and photos. Sadly, that is as close as I will get. Great goals.