Sunday, June 28, 2015

W E P - FLASH FICTION IS BACK!


I'm thrilled to announce that Denise Covey has invited me, can you believe it, Moi, to co-host the WEP-Write…Edit…Publish Bloghop Challenges. 

If you read my blog you know my addiction to Flash Fiction Challenges, so this is perfect, don't you think?

Please check out Denise's Blog Post and read all the details there. Today, I'm celebrating, you know, doing the happy dance!



Join me – join us and help get the party re-started.


REMEMBER share the NEWS
Tweet one of these:

 is returning sign-up tell your friends follow   &  join our Flash Fiction Challenge  


Love a good Flash Fiction Challenge- Join    &  Follow the blog, comment, and post


Well, what do you think 
are you ready for the challenge?


18 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Sure you'll make a great co-host indeed as you create some great flash fiction at your feed

Nilanjana Bose said...

Awesome news, Yolanda, congrats and best wishes. Will be back for the party, look forward to the fun :~)

Yolanda Renée said...

Hey Pat, Thanks I'm really looking forward to it!

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks Nila,
Your support is invaluable! Your contributions to WEP challenges unmatched!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Certainly ready to help spread the news!

Sally said...

Brilliant news. Looking forward to it.

Jo said...

I am looking forward to reading the results.

dolorah said...

This is awesome Yolanda. I will participate whenever I can :)

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks Alex, appreciate the help!

Yolanda Renée said...

Hey Sally, your writing is one of the reasons we wanted the WEP to return!

Yolanda Renée said...

Hey Jo, thanks again for the help spreading the word. We look forward to having you read an comment! And who knows maybe one of the prompts will inspire you too!

Yolanda Renée said...

Hey Donna, I hope so, it wouldn't be the same without you!

Denise Covey said...

Thank you Yolanda for agreeing to co-host. You'll be awesome as you truly love flash fiction as I do! What fun we will all have.

Greetings from New Caledonia! :-)

Michael Di Gesu said...

Good morning, Renee....

Congrats to you and Denise. SO excited to see the WEP back! ALL the best! Looking forward to the first prompt next month...

Yolanda Renée said...

Hey, Denise, thank you for asking me! The announcement is getting great response. I'm truly excited to get this party started!

Yolanda Renée said...

Hey, Michael, seeing you everywhere this morning - so awesome the announcement you posted - thanks so much! Getting the word out is imperative as folks have been asking, and now it about to happen! I'm thrilled, can you tell? :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news. I'm not familiar with that flash fiction challenge. But I'm sure you will be more than up to the challenge.
I look forward to reading the submissions!

Yolanda Renée said...

Wonderful phylor, I look forward to your participation - and maybe a post once you find our prompts just too inspiring! Thanks!