Thursday, November 10, 2022

Want to see my Vacation Photos?

 

A picture of the land we own in Pennsylvania.
I picture an A-Frame cabin, don't you?

Trees, trees, trees.

Can you tell that I have a thing for trees...

:)


Uh, I warned you!


What can I say, I love rocks too.
The bigger, the better.


Yep, they cut right through just for the highway.


But the views are magnificent!



After 2,200 miles, we finally arrive home.

A sunrise to greet us.



Then sunset over the city.




Who doesn't love a gray day?
Waiting for Tropical Storm Nicole


No matter the color
It's all about watching the waves.




Wishing you the blessing of peace!


6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for these truly beautiful photos. You have captured some of my favourite things.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Amazing fall colors. Hope Nicole doesn't impact you much.

Debbie D. said...

Lovely photos, Reneé. I can picture that log cabin! ☺ Here's hoping Nicole won't be too nasty!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I live in the mountains and often take that beauty for granted. But I do so love the beach...

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Renee - how lovely to have that holiday and spend time imagining your space to live in ... that'd be glorious - then back to the sea - nothing like those waves and the lights we get with changing weather and seasons. Good luck with Nicole - cheers Hilary

Chrys Fey said...

Gorgeous! I love seeing autumn trees.