Friday, October 1, 2021

It's Time to Decide!

 

 Photo by Andreas Avgousti on Unsplash

What do you do? 

RUN OR HIDE?


Screams heard on Halloween

an expression

spontaneous

insidious

ridiculous

immediate fear

do you take quick action

ignore the warning

just close your ears

or go to the aid

maybe sit, too afraid

that danger will take you

as its toll, if you

answer the call

or ignore it all

act at your own risk

it's Halloween

and that's the twist!

 Yolanda Renée  (C) 2021


***

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Don't forget...

The Scream



10 comments:

Denise Covey said...

OOh, excitement building! Thanks for keeping The Scream front and center my talented friend!

Elephant's Child said...

Rotten blogger is STILL refusing to load the images for me. However, your words are certainly holding my attention.

Debbie D. said...

Love the poem, Yolanda! "See" you on the 20th.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Now I am motivated to get out some Halloween decorations!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Renee - definitely haven't forgotten 'The Scream' ... do you know I'm not sure what I'd do - sad, really! Cheers Hilary

Yolanda Renée said...

It's my favorite month, well other than my birthday month. LOL

Yolanda Renée said...

I do hope that changes. I took all my photos from Unsplash. Great source.

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks, Debbie, I'll be there!

Yolanda Renée said...

It's time!

Yolanda Renée said...

I've no doubt you'll figure it out. You always do, and I always learn something new!