Wednesday, August 23, 2017

FREE - AGAIN!





FREE



AGAIN TODAY



AUGUST 23RD




It takes a true artist to pursue his victims in the art of seduction, and Stowy Jenkins is no exception, especially with blood as his medium.

 Excerpt:
Jewel

Stone tuned to the weather channel for the umpteenth time. Come on, tell old Stone exactly when those storms’ll hit. I have plans, and my artistry demands perfection.
Having attained the information he desired, he switched the television off and stepped outside to check on the pickup. He loaded new tire chains in the tool box in the bed, checked the oil, then dropped into the front seat and turned on the ignition. “Now that’s what I call a sweet sound.” He patted the steering wheel. “Tonight, we thoroughly confuse the rookie!”
Stone decided to cruise down 64th Street to the Synroc Club, where he knew a long-legged native girl named Jewel usually hung out. “Ah, Jewel, there you are, my little Eskimo beauty. This will be in honor of you, Detective.” He pulled up in front of her.






6 comments:

  1. Thanks Yolanda - I must sit and read or at least read ... I'm looking forward to it - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it is working grand with the free in your land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just got The Snowman and look forward to reading it. Sounds great storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I hope you got plenty of downloads. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I'm terribly late. Sure hope it was a great success, Yolanda. Always thought it was a cool title for a book :)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this sitting at the top of my list on my Kindle! Can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!