Thursday, August 11, 2016

FREE! MURDER, MADNESS & LOVE


An opportunity for all readers!




HOW COOL IS THAT?!






MURDER, MADNESS & LOVE
MEMORIES OF MURDER
MURDER & OBSESSION

Light is a fleeting moment in the frozen north that is Alaska. Although the sun shines brightly during the Summer Solstice, Detective Steven Quaid struggles to hold on to what he holds dear during life's darkest moments, his love for family, and professional achievement. Will a murderous stalker, a self-proclaimed Lucifer resurrected, or insidious obsession prove more powerful than this dedicated detective? Three separate life-threatening situations. One determined man.







Detective Steven Quaid is the Anchorage Police Department's top investigator. When he's called in to protect a beautiful widow from a stalker, he's not entirely sure she isn't behind the scheme herself. Before long, Sarah has him wound up tighter than barbed wire.

But one of the police department's best and brightest detectives may just be in over his head, especially when the facts start pointing to a conclusion he isn't willing to face. With a killer on the loose and a climbing body count, Steven can't afford to hedge his bets—or his life.

Is Sarah a victim or a very skilled manipulator?



Catching Alaska’s most notorious serial killer as a rookie made Detective Steven Quaid a hero, but falling in love with a victim from his last case tarnishes that status.

 While attempting to repair both his personal and professional life, he stumbles upon an unusual case–and an even more extraordinary foe: a man who believes he is Lucifer. An insidious man who delivers Quaid the ultimate choice: save his fiancée from an assassin’s bullet or stop the sacrifice of a young girl.






Love is never easy, but for Detective Steve Quaid and his fiancée,  their road to happiness is laden with minefields.

After spending countless hours reconverting his grandfather’s cabin into the perfect honeymoon retreat for his bride, the cabin becomes a bloody crime scene detailing her death. Accused, Steven escapes into the Alaskan mountains, biding his time to find the truth.

Who killed his beloved?

A seasoned woodsman, he outsmarts even the cleverest of trackers. All but one.

Mauled by a grizzly, a half-dead Steven barely escapes.

But will he live to bring the rightful murderer to Justice?

*****

Will you take advantage of the sale?

Will you help me spread the word?

Here's a Tweet for your convenience.

1st book in the Alaskan trilogy Murder, Madness & Love is free Aug. 12 & 13th! The Detective Quaid Mysteries https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EN77770/ref=cm_sw_su_dp#navbar


19 comments:

Denise Covey said...

I'd buy it if I hadn't already, Yolanda. I've tweeted your tweet and will find other ways to share. Phew. Finally finished my entry for GARDENS! Woo hoo! So happy! :-)

Mason Canyon said...

I shared your tweet as well. The trilogy sounds fascinating. Don't think I could live in Alaska but it would be fun to visit.

Pat Hatt said...

The cat and Pat will join the tweet bandwagon too as have at our zoo.

Nicola said...

I already have them :) Love them all :) I haven't started my Gardens entry yet. Life is not going as planned and the overload button is flashing red. Good luck with the tweeting promo.

The Happy Whisk said...

Wow, free is a darn good price. Here's to getting the word, out.

Yolanda Renée said...

Hi, Denise!
Oops, this wasn't supposed to post until midnight tonight, but oh well, maybe a bit in advance it just what it needs! So happy for you - next week will be a blast reading all the entries! Good luck, everyone!

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks, Mason!
I read that this kind of marketing doesn't work, but damn you gotta try. Just invested in 1000 flyers and other person to person marketing materials. We'll see how that goes too! Such silliness! But you do what you have to do. Thanks again, for the help!

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks, Pat, it's so appreciated!

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks, Nicola!
Gotta push it out there or else no one will notice. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed them! I done some other tweeting promo's and no real advantage to it, but you never know!

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks, Ivy, a day earlier than I intended but maybe that'll be a good thing! We'll see!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Tweeted! I hope you get tons of downloads!

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks, Shannon, I hope the downloads are of the books for sale. LOL I don't like offering books for free, but this is the publishers idea! It's all good, right?

The Happy Whisk said...

Fingers and nutsacks, crossed

Julie Flanders said...

What a great opportunity to get a fantastic book. Will head over to tweet now! Hope you get tons of downloads.

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks, Julie!
I've been watching the stats and they are great! I hope that means real sales for the other books, and I'm assuming it means a few sales, I just wish I knew the numbers!

River said...

I do like murder mysteries, so of course I went straight to your amazon link and downloaded to my kindle.

River said...

but free is all I can afford right now, so thank you.

Yolanda Renée said...

Thank you, River!
Happy Reading!

klahanie said...

Hi Yolanda,

I would of tweeted your post. However, due to ongoing problems with my, sorry, Penny's Twitter account and getting weird email notifications from Twitter, our account is deactivated. However, Google+ has been used. Maybe you being overrun with downloads, my kind friend.

Gary :)