Saturday, October 26, 2013

A DEMONIC HORROR!



Another willing victim of the
Bwahahaha Halloween Interview
Darren Poole author of


 Read his answers and then come visit me
I'm over at Chrys Fey's Blog
Write With Fey
she's Interviewing my antagonist
LUCIFER!
from 
Memories of Murder!

A comment could win you a sign copy of 
Guardian of the Gate: Bloodline
Enjoy
This drawing is now closed.
And the Winner is!
Chrys Fey!

In a remake of a Friday the 13th  sequel you play Jason what would be your method of execution for all your victims?

I have a cruel and sadistic way when it comes to my own writing, so I'd have to be very inventive. I'd probably find a way of making the victims kill themselves. Or even better, I'd make them kill each other.

In a remake of Halloween, you are one of the victims describe the scene and your grisly death?

I'd be the one who gets away, only to be hit by a bus or a truck, that would finish me off.

In a remake of the 1974 movie Young Frankenstein which character would you play and why?

This is probably going to make me look bad, but I've actually never seen it, this this one we will move quickly on from. *Bows head in shame!* Is it any good by the way? I'm going to have to watch now, aren't I?

In the Walking Dead, you and another character have survived the zombies, so far. You're on the move, but the individual with you is a wimpy scaredy cat, but oh so hot, still he/she keeps drawing attention to you and your position and it's almost certain he/she will get you killed. What do you do - leave them for the zombies and save yourself? Or take pity on them, because their hotness makes up for their stupidity, and teach them not to be a wimp? Or do you have another solution.

Hmm, well then, a catch 22! I'm sure everyone has there uses somewhere, I'd have to continue to help out, keep the scaredy cat safe, in a hope that at some point the cat turns into a lion. And the fact that she's good on the eye would be a bonus.

You're headed to a Masquerade party as your favorite horror character and at midnight, you are transformed into your character until sunrise. Who is this character and how many victims would you claim by sunrise?

Without doubt I'd have to attend as Angel, the brooding Vampire with a soul, first seen in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In my case when the clock struck 12, it would be a case of how many victims could I save. Unless in a twist of fate, Midnight had its way and released Angelus, then everyone should think about attending another party, because everyone would probably be drained dry.

Share with us your scariest ghost story or nightmare or tell us what scares you the most and why?

Spiders! I'm petrified of spiders, big or small it's no matter. They freak me the hell out!
I've gone all itchy now, so we'll move on quickly again.

Share with us your favorite Halloween experience, costume, and candy.

A few friends and I, when I was much younger, used to love Halloween, we'd scare the heck out of people, then we'd share out the goodies we'd gotten from the people who give us the treats. Then we'd scare ourselves silly, telling spooky stories, ending up with me sleeping with the light on with my dog at the foot of the bed.




Catch up with Darren on  


Tina Harding's life is about to change again!

She carries within her veins an ancient bloodline, a lost link to the lost pure vampire nobles.

One demonic vampire has escaped from hell and has started to hunt for the Kingdom of Blood. His goal is to take his seat as the ruler of the damned, to become a god among mortals. 

Nathaniel, a fallen angel, that was both banished from heaven and exiled from hell, now stranded in our mortal realm. 

Has to make a choice, he has to choose a side. 

He can either help humanity or damn them.

***** ***** *****



About me, well, what can I say?

Ah! Ok I got something now, here we go...

Well, I myself just like some of my characters seems to come alive when the sun goes down. But I don't bite.

I grew up in Wigan England, those that look can still find me there.

Other than writing I’m a Pro Wrestler & trainer, Life Coach, read the Tarot, I also teach the art of Tarot, I've been on TV a few times, a Movie too, acting a little here and there.

I love reading, I can be very diverse at times too. Thrillers, horror, historical, things that make me laugh, things that can pull on my heart strings, the list goes on...

I really only started writing fully back in 2007, after I read a book, a supernatural one. I won't say the title but I loved the idea, the theme and the plot, but the ending left me wanting.

So I started to write my own style of a paranormal stories, just a few short stories and pages here and there, until I started writing Guardian of the Gate Bloodline that is, and that's when I could not stop.

Bloodline turned into my first book. My passion, that passion has infected me like a bite from a vampire would, but blood is not what I crave, my craving is a hunger for the written word.

As long as I can keep feeding that passion, I will keep writing, with the hope that you, keep reading...

Once again I’d like to thank you for taking the time to come and have a look around my online home.

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter and head over to my Facebook Fan Page.


***** *** *****

5 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Turning the scaredy cat into a lion, hmmm could work. Or she'd just get your killed.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes, you must watch Young Frankenstein now! It's ESSENTIAL Mel Brooks.
Getting hit by a bus - that made me chuckle.

Chrys Fey said...

Darren, I would also be the unfortunate one to get away from Micheal and then die from some random accident. *shakes head* Aren't we just unlucky? lol Your bio is quite interesting. I've used tarot cards, but I wouldn't call myself a pro. And your book sounds really good. Help humanity or damn them? That is quite a dilemma.

Yolanda, thanks for the shout out. :)

PK HREZO said...

That pic at the top is too wicked. *shivers*

Scared of spiders? They do give me the willies and are ugly as sin, but to actually be scared of them---nah. Only takes one squash and they're dead.

I love the idea of a masquerade party as your fave horror character. I'm not familiar with Angel. I'd have to do something with classic Dracula.

Chrys Fey said...

I can't believe I won! My luck is just turning around. :) Thank you, Yolanda and Darren!!